Need the Lord's mercy and forgiveness, I backslid into ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I surrender my siblings and myself to You. 1. My brother who is mentally unstable and has bipolar disorder, who always has doubts and does not trust any of us, who is always demanding his inheritance shares and etc. 2. My eldest sister who has a boyfriend, that is...
Replies
5
Views
163
I backslid and cheated on my husband after he cheated on me. Years later though. I have so much shame and pain. Pray for healing, we are together and he forgives me but I don't forgive myself. I don't deserve grace and mercy. I don't love myself as I should. Pray I will heal and maybe even make...
Replies
7
Views
536
Dear brothers and sisters, I humbly ask for your prayers as I seek God’s mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. Please pray with me for His grace to cover every part of my life and to restore me in the precious name of Jesus. I long for His favor to surround me and for a revival of His Spirit to...
Replies
8
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,690
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom