Need Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
1

1234Sally

Guest
Please pray for me. I am in a spiritual rut :( things are just not looking up right now. I do think that satan is running around here trying to ruin everything..thank you
 
May the God holy spirit grant you his strength, peace, encouragement and rebuke all the attack of Satan! in Jesus name, Amen.
 
I come against all the forces of darkness against ### life and I plead the blood of Jesus around your life. I declare you free in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
Lord we know that fasting is one way of humbling ourselves at Your mercy. And in Your mercy, we find Your grace to help us through our spiritual barreness and in due time, You will raise up the lowly, in Jesus' Name, amen

Blessed are those who are poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
 
```html
I have asked God to honor your prayer request.

A Prayer For YOU….

Let’s Pray... God I ask in Jesus’ name, "Bless Me! Encourage Me! Supply all my need! Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with peace, excellent health, protection from all evil, much joy and happiness. God most importantly bless me with a real, true, undying love for You and the ways of God. May I come to Know You, Love You, and Honor You with my life.



Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams, and conquer all my fears. Jesus manifests Yourself to me and in me in ways that I have never experienced. Let my God given dreams become reality and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who wrote this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray.â€

Encourager ###, LM, CS,

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is. God is never late and He is seldom early. Have Faith In God!



Psalm 27:14….Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, You see what Your people need in their situations they are confronted with, and You know what happens next for them, I pray You lift Your people up and strengthen them for any battle the enemy would try to throw their way in Jesus' name Restore them out of any form of hinderances in...
Replies
11
Views
141
Hello I have been facing a lot of demonic attacks and need prayers to overcome the attacks
Replies
10
Views
169
“My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.” — 2 Corinthians 12:9 “He satisfies you with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.” — Psalm 103:5 Dear God, I thank You Lord that You are strengthen Your dear ones who need it as we stand on 2...
Replies
15
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom