S
steve28173
Guest
I was raised in a Christian home and know the power of prayer and the miracles God is capable of. I have failed God so many times and I have begun to feel His conviction on my life to turn back to Him but I'm so afraid He will refuse me or I will fail Him again. Sometimes I think the sins I've committed are too great to be forgiven and that He is tired of me failing Him over and over. I know He is a merciful God and ask for you to help me pray that I can let go and let God take control of my life again. That I can let my will go and simply turn it over to Him and accept Him for everything He is and have faith that He will save me once again. I can't stand the thought of missing out on heaven and spending eternity in hell.
