Need prayers

Mename1

Humble Servant of All
I didn't get the job I applied for even though I'm more ### qualified for it. Why Lord? Why me? I'm so unlucky in everything I do. I'm so very sad and depressed.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Please answer this prayer according to your will Lord!! I agree with you in prayer! In the name of Jesus. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I've been struggling with depression for a really long time, but these days I feel like I'm fighting just to stay alive. I lost interest in almost everything. I love God and try my best and focus on all His blessings in my life (which are many) but being a christisn in a strict muslim...
Replies
7
Views
137
Hi there everyone, things have been pretty decent , and I’m seeing GOD’s hands showing in ways I can’t explain here in text , I just for prayers to keep me guarded from any wrong directions from my parents who do not at all practice what they try to preach , I’m very confident I’m the only one...
Replies
7
Views
135
I’m ### with a lot of ###. I had a good job, but I was let go due to the ### that led to taking time off work. My landlord filed for eviction, but I was able to save my apartment and make arrangements with him, he did take me to court and we all agreed that a payment plan would be sufficient...
Replies
13
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,275
Messages
16,809,190
Members
650,685
Latest member
Naluathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom