Need Prayers For A Divine Intervention

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Dear God I pray for Your Divine Mercy and Grace. God I need a Divine Intervention to repair my destroyed, damaged and shattered relationship with ###. God please forgive me if it sounds selfish but please do not let the paperwork I was working on with ### work out till he mends things with me and comes back and stays for good. Please God forgive me. With love and gratitude I pray, Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqBA7yXfewk
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD GOD i need your Divine Intervention with my current circumstances. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
12
Views
176
I am trusting God for divine intervention. Please pray for freedom from debt, financial breakthrough, restoration of my business and job, and open doors of favor. Pray that God grants me wisdom, knowledge, guidance, and protection from every attack. May He strengthen my faith and cause me to...
Replies
9
Views
262
Please pray for divine intervention and protection
Replies
12
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,206
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom