Need Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter vulcan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan

Guest
Please pray for my wife. She does not need to be going through this mess with my neighbor. My neighbor just thinks of anything she can call the cops on and we get harassed. This woman does not have a life so she thinks of a lie she can tell on us. This has been going on for months now and I need it to stop. I have asked God to stop her from telling lies and to leave me and my wife alone. God is real I know it. I have asked for His help and have asked for prayer. Prayer does help, I know it, I have seen it and I have lived it. Prayer from you will help. Thank you God.
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that my family, friends (including me, myself and I) and the writer of this prayer will continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. That we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. God let living for You be our passion. Help us all make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Let This Be Your Confession

FATHER, IN JESUS NAME LORD I NEED YOUR PROTECTION AND TO STAY UNDER THE WINGS OF THE ALMIGHTY AND LORD COVER ME WITH YOUR FEATHERS AND GIVE YOUR ANGELS CHARGE OVER ME TO PROTECT ME. FATHER, YOU KNOW WHAT GOING ON. LORD LET ME LEAN NOT ON MY OWN UNDERSTANDING PUT PUT ALL MY TRUST IN YOU LORD. I BIND THE HANDS OF SATAN AND HIS FORCES AND COMMAND THEM TO LOOSE THEIR HOLD FOR I WALK UPRIGHTLY BEFORE THE LORD AND NO GOOD THING WILL GOD WILL WITHHOLD FROM ME. THROUGH MY FAITH IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS I AM REDEEMED, DELIVERED, AND PROTECT, AND SET FREE. THANK YOU FATHER. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have tried posting multiple times now and it says "oops something went wrong". Satan doesn't want me asking for prayer over my Son. Everything typed out and copy/pasted. My son is in danger!!! I need prayer over him, and for God to remove this evil girl from his life who has caused devastation...
Replies
14
Views
297
I am someone who does content creating on tiktok mostly, a tiny bit on YouTube, not long ago started that, but have been doing tiktok for like 6 months now. Yesterday, I started diving into spiritual gifts & unsure of all my spiritual gifts, so i need clarity on what other ones I have. I know I...
Replies
10
Views
235
These people give me problems at work and I’m thiink my job is not looking good. They do alit of backstabbing to me and it upsets me. Please pray for me thank you Jesus I pray. Amen
Replies
9
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom