Need Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter blondiegal
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blondiegal

Guest
I ask God to touch my heart and help me make a difficult decision, it's so hard... I really need his help to touch my heart on this... This has been so stressful, upsetting. I just need him to touch my heart and help me to make the decision... Thanks for all the prayers in advance, God Bless you all.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
FATHER WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR WILL BEING DONE IN THIS LIFE, ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD WE THANK YOU FOR THE BLESSING.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So there’s a spirt or something touching my butt cheeks and bothering the senses in my body. Its really possessive and following me around all day. I need it broken off me.
Replies
10
Views
141
These people give me problems at work and I’m thiink my job is not looking good. They do alit of backstabbing to me and it upsets me. Please pray for me thank you Jesus I pray. Amen
Replies
9
Views
123
Dear Lord, Stop my Husband from trading and options trading and future trading. Only Lord you can help us. My husband's lost $600,000 which was to purchase a home and car and provide for our family needs and savings. All in stock marketing, chasing, and greed for money and success overnight has...
Replies
6
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom