Need Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
This text does not contain any specific names, locations, or identifiable personal information that requires redaction according to the guidelines provided. Therefore, no redaction is needed. Here is the text as it is:

---

This is for a friend of mine. This person's family hurt me a lot. I always avoided this friend, still they are blaming me for everything. I have to talk to this person because this person has to see their own mistakes first, not mine. I know he might be younger than me because my parents put me in school 2 years later. So I never want him to get closer to me; instead, I was avoiding him, but I loved him in my heart. I never thought I would love him. Because I always want him to succeed in life, not come behind me and ruin his career. He started everything now put me in a condition that I am suffering. I will never even talk to him. Because it hurts so much. Their son loves me, but he never told me that. It's not that I never even tried to talk to him. Then his mother is saying that it's all my fault that her son loves me. I don't know why she can't see her son's mistakes rather than mine. She is loud and saying to the public that I am responsible for everything. I acknowledge that I accidentally touched his hand, but I was not intentional. But he touched my shoulder. I will not lie, God, I never realized that I am in love with him till he started looking at me in a weird way. He breathes and does like this. I also started loving him, forgetting everything. He follows me everywhere I go. I am avoiding him. I won't go into his life and ruin him. If I wanted to do anything like this, I could do that by loving him and letting him know. But I never do anything. No matter how much I got hurt, I believe that true love is sacrificing but not possession of things. I love him truly and sincerely, but I will never ruin his life since he is younger than me. If I could die for him, I would be happy to do that. Tell his parents that I love him more than anything in this world. I will try my best to not go in front of him. But accidentally, we are in one place. Our minds are connected; I don't know how. God, I will forget him, give me the strength to forget him. Because I am getting hurt by this relation. He is also getting hurt. I don't think he truly loves me. Help me to take this person out of my heart. Make me strong.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
THERE IS A NEED TO SEEK COUNSEL HERE ! (FOR REAL) WHEN WE ARE OLDER IN ANY MATTER THERE IS A RESPONSIBILITY ON US TO DO THE RIGHT THING (EVEN WHEN IT HURTS) THIS IS A SURE SIGN THAT THERE IS A SPIRIT THAT IS NOT OF GOD. HE IS NOT IN CONFUSION. THIS IS A SIGN OF THE LUST OF THE FLESH! (NOW THIS) WE MUST NOT WALK AROUND LIKE WE ARE POWERLESS. BECAUSE; WE CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS US!!!! YOU MUST TAKE THIS TIME TO SEEK GOD IN THIS (HE IS A PEACE MAKER) DO NOT CONTINUE TO INTERTAIN THIS AREA (SPIRIT) THAT HAS SHOWN SIGNS OF UNHAPPINESS ALREADY. (SEEK COUNSEL FOR THIS) GO IN PRAYER WITH THE LORD. WE DO NOT WALK BY SIGHT! A GOOD AREA TO READ THE WORD OF GOD (PSALMS 119:---). GOD IS HOLY !!! KNOW THIS...GOD BLESS
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have lived through domestic violence from from my son both physical and emotional and he is currently in a mental health facility getting ready to return to jail and will soon ah e court for the charges for me for assault. I have a restraining order for him. He is expecting to come back home...
Replies
13
Views
287
These people give me problems at work and I’m thiink my job is not looking good. They do alit of backstabbing to me and it upsets me. Please pray for me thank you Jesus I pray. Amen
Replies
9
Views
122
I am someone who does content creating on tiktok mostly, a tiny bit on YouTube, not long ago started that, but have been doing tiktok for like 6 months now. Yesterday, I started diving into spiritual gifts & unsure of all my spiritual gifts, so i need clarity on what other ones I have. I know I...
Replies
10
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,538
Messages
16,800,667
Members
650,056
Latest member
Vnkuigate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom