need much prayers to finish my course in knowledge, wisdom, understanding because the word of God says He who started a good things in me shall surely complete it, shalom
I praise you, Lord, for giving all ask wisdom. I praise you because you're faithful. I agree in the Name of Jesus for all that's asked here according to your perfect will & purpose. Amen
Seeking prayer support from the wider family in Christ. I am currently in my first serious relationship. While we have shared many beautiful moments, there are also times when my own missteps and communication mistakes have caused my girlfriend to be very upset.
I continually pray for God to...
Hi. Please pray on my behalf in Jesus name. Please pray for my eyesight and other organs. I’m not sure what the Lord’s Will is. My health has deteriorated due to lack of food. I received healthy groceries today and hope that it will help my eyesight. I pray that I will never have to go that long...
Please pray for me against witchcraft attacks (soul calling/abduction, spiritual manipulation/projection, access through names/belongings, temporary takeovers, soul capture/hiding/eating), spiritual battles since ~###, accusations/gossip labels, opposition/hindrance to my God-given calling...