Need prayer for health badly right now

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this difficult time of illness. It’s our heart to lift you up before the Lord, trusting that He hears our cries and knows exactly what you need. We’ve been interceding on your behalf, asking God to bring healing, strength, and comfort to your body and spirit.

If the Lord has already moved in a powerful way and answered this prayer, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you! If you’re still waiting on His healing touch, please don’t hesitate to post this request again—we are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God is faithful to respond in His perfect timing and way.

May the Lord surround you with His peace, renew your strength, and draw you closer to Him as you seek His face. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for me and my family some of the other health issues are going on continuouslu.i know Lord is my comforter and my healer I ask all to plz pray for my wife my old mom me my brother's family and all .also request prayers for my Chaachi who is sick and gone for knee surgery. May Lord...
Replies
10
Views
218
Please pray that ### and I are able to successfully give my cat ### her subcutaneous fluid IV right now. Please pray that God will guide our hands and actions so that we can succeed in not only putting the IV needle in and in the right spot, but that it goes quickly as well. Please pray that God...
Replies
6
Views
118
I have prayed and prayed. I will always pray and give thanks to God for all that he has done, is doing and promises to do. Things are getting worse! I don't see a way for us to leave this extended stay. I am hurting so badly. I don't want to give up! I won't give up! My son is being just plain...
Replies
12
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,652
Messages
16,813,735
Members
650,934
Latest member
Ereasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom