Need prayer for anxiety, insomnia, health, financial breakthrough and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Need prayer for anxiety, insomnia, health, financial breakthrough and blessings desperately, relationship with ###, kids, businesses to grow and bloom, to do great on my AFAA exam and to finish my degree thank you God bless you all Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

HOLY GREETINGS ! Please, consider This my Payer Request for botth my late mother ###, as well my late partner ### May the ALMITY forgive their sins and accepty them in Paradise Many thanks in advance ### very seriously as I am right now exhausted and fed up with everything. Please, remember me...
Replies
12
Views
161
I’ve been struggling a lot with anxiety lately and after my recent breakup, I feel so confused and on edge. My emotions are all over the place, and I really need God’s peace to calm my mind and His guidance to show me the right path. I also pray for my ex. He is starting to grow closer to God...
Replies
9
Views
325
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
10
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom