Need prayer for an MS flare up my ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

susan417

Humble Prayer Warrior
Need prayer for an MS flare-up my arms and legs are so tired today I can barely function and I'm heavy breathing. Please pray in Jesus' name for my healing.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father God, we pray that ### is healed faither. Remove the pain and suffering from her as this is not from you. Father you are a healer and all she needs to do is have faith the size of a mustard seed. We pray for healing. We worship you Father because of who you are...omnipotent in Jesus' name we pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray in Jesus's name for me to know where to go for dx and treatment now that it's the weekend. I am not sure what's going on with me, but I feel just awful. I have well controlled COPD; but when I get sick, all bets are off. I was relatively okay today. Now I feel terrible. My chest is...
Replies
17
Views
562
I had asked for prayer about two hours ago, that I would get my medication prescribed to me today for a COPD exacerbation. Well, I did get the most important two, namely, my prednisone and z-pack. I took my first prednisone dose already. The pharmacy is claiming they did not receive the rx for...
Replies
16
Views
533
I ask for prayer for an excema / psoriasis skin condition that flares up when my anxiety and panic happens from stress, which happened this month because I had become soo upset over some very serious issues that I was experiencing. Please pray that My Abba-Daddy-Father-God Heals me of all of...
Replies
8
Views
394
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,923
Messages
16,816,689
Members
651,084
Latest member
Scaelnorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom