Need Prayer And Praise God

  • Thread starter Thread starter vulcan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan

Guest
My wife lost a house she cleans weekly. Pray that she does not worry. Everything will be fine. God watch over her and do not let her worry. Pray for my mom while she is in the hospital. I talked with her last night, she is not in any pain, thank you God, thank you. Thank you God for keeping my neighbor from harassing me and my wife, thank you God. I believe in you. Watch over my new found friends that pray for me.
 
Father God please bless the finances of ### and continued protection. Father please be with ### and his wife and his mother... put a hedge of protection around them all. Bless them abundantly Father God... in Jesus's holy name Amen.
 
```html
Child of God,



My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God isable to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).



Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net /www.encourager.us



PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
```
 
Praying for truth and true blessings to be bestowed upon you in the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am thankful to Jesus for some of the test results. I have arthritis in both hips and tendonosus in my right hip. The doctor gave a prescription for the pain and wants me to go to physical therapy. I'm trusting and praying for transportation for this. Please keep praying for Jehovah Jireh to...
Replies
11
Views
249
God truly is great and almighty!!! Praise God and thankyou to Him that has helped me and my cat ### through this terrible time. Her Vet visit went well, she seems stable and has gained weight!!! Please continue to pray for her full recovery and thankyou and God bless everyone praying for her...
Replies
10
Views
179
I have tried posting multiple times now and it says "oops something went wrong". Satan doesn't want me asking for prayer over my Son. Everything typed out and copy/pasted. My son is in danger!!! I need prayer over him, and for God to remove this evil girl from his life who has caused devastation...
Replies
14
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom