NEED PEACE AND HEALING, GOD'S GRACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please do pray for resoration, peace, and healing in my mind. Pray for the Holy Spirit to surround me with His presence and love. And to silence the enemies lies and that I would no longer believe them anymore. Pray for peace and happiness in my family and a covering of grace, mercy, and...
Replies
13
Views
313
I need God’s supernatural protection and ask that I may feel completely and fully secure in everything I am facing right now. Please pray for an important conversation today, that it goes well and provides the right support. Please also pray for God's intervention and healing in my family's...
Replies
11
Views
182
Dear God, Why did I have to go through an experience? I am embarrassed and feel like I was not helped when I needed it most. I worked hard and prepared and still the door closed. I’m thankful you opened another door but still, I struggle. Please help me in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,238
Members
650,541
Latest member
Wyarfourire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom