Need peace and deliverance from all evil. NEed to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Need peace and deliverance from all evil. Need to get rid of the devil like my priest told me. Tried everything, please petition the Lord for his mercy, that he may break every curse of bondage. Let me blessed in my coming in and going out.
 
Lord Jesus, I humbly come before You to ask that ### to be forgiven and covered with Your precious blood. Lord Jesus, Please cover ###'s ear, finger and foot with Your precious blood that You had shed for us on cross. Lord, I am forever thankful to You for dying on cross for us. In Jesus name, I ask this prayer to be heard. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR DELIVERANCE FROM WITCHCRAFT ATTACKS FOR ME AND MY HUSBAND CAUSING UNNESINESS, FEAR, .PLEASE PRAY FOR PEACE AND GOOD HEALTH FOR COURAGE IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. PRAISE THE LORD.
Replies
9
Views
214
I am grateful to have been covered up to this point. I acknowledge things could be a lot worse, and I know it's only through the grace of God that it isn’t. I pray that I will land a job soon and one that gives me what I need.Coping with unemployment has made me realize not only who truly...
Replies
10
Views
193
Please pray for me. My wife will not let me wake up in the morning being positive and thankful, she won’t let me use the restroom without following me and questioning me about what I was “actually” doing, she won’t let me sleep at night without fighting me first. Every single day she is fighting...
Replies
9
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom