Need Of A Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greater888

Good and Faithful Servant
Simply put...I need a vacation. I pray that I will be able to take one soon. I would love to spend time at a retreat near mountains.
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

.(Bible Vacation Retreat for Kids?) Grace Christian Church With Staff and Kids?? FatherGod HELPS as they make their Trip to ###, ### from Sunday June 21, 2026 and be their All this week Back on June 28, 2026, for their Safety and Protection, Well Being, have a Good time and Back Home? FatherGod...
Replies
7
Views
124
I get to go on a Vacation greatly and my 2 Cats can come with me we don’t get sucked dry ever again greatly thats it thats all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
10
Views
173
Prince of the KING a child of GOD. Please my brothers and sisters in CHRIST, i beg you pray for me to the one who can make ALL THINGS and turn anything into everything change my character so i can be a honorable, a santified, glorified and rightous pure full of love son of GOD. I really wanted a...
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,048
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom