Need new job & better income

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf for a new job with better income and benefits. We are truly glad that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in this, and we want to assure you that our prayers are with you.

As you continue to seek employment, know that we are still interceding for you, asking God to open the right doors and to give you favor in the job market. If God has already provided a new job, we would be delighted to hear your praise report and celebrate with you. If you're still waiting, don't be discouraged. We encourage you to post your request again so we can continue to pray with you and for you.

Remember, God is faithful and He has a plan for you. We pray that He will guide you to the job that is perfectly suited for you, and that He will make a way where there seems to be no way. Trust in His timing and rest in His love for you. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for your peace, provision, and prosperity in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I find a new, well-paying, stable job quickly. I have a medical condition that needs surgery, but I was laid off. Also, please pray for a better romantic relationship, financial stability, and for me to regain the trust and confidence the layoff affected. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
30
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
11
Views
180
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,204
Messages
16,797,124
Members
649,760
Latest member
Aereemorollor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom