Need more energy

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I really want to celebrate New Years and have a lot planned, but my body is tired. I don't have time for a nap due to my work and other commitments...Please pray that God gives me a second wind, filling me with His strength and energy so I can fully rejoice with others about this New Year God is giving us.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Thank You for today. We pray that we have more energy to do all that You have called us to do. We pray for more energy so that We can love one another well. We pray that we can work diligently and spend time in Your Word. Help us not to be tired, but to experience this day with...
Replies
0
Views
518
Poaitive energy flows towards me my cat comes home safely im really 😫 I haven't been sleeping well I would like some oeace ### shite crew binded up it was over when I did laundry years ago..I speak I get a miracke a 5th Wheel trailer I can fix up make mine SSDI comes thru I get a second job and...
Replies
9
Views
146
Hi everyone, Lately I have been feeling oppressed and agitated for no reason. I've just felt more negative and withdrawn from everyone around me including my husband. We are going to go to church this Sunday, we were invited today by a Reverend who helped us get into my locked car. He prayed...
Replies
9
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom