Need more energy

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I really want to celebrate New Years and have a lot planned, but my body is tired. I don't have time for a nap due to my work and other commitments...Please pray that God gives me a second wind, filling me with His strength and energy so I can fully rejoice with others about this New Year God is giving us. 

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters, Please could you pray for me? I have been feeling so hopeless in the past few weeks after having a two- week off due to the stress. The environment became so toxic and I am so tired of having long working hours. I pray that God will reveal his plan and protect me from...
Replies
Views
Dear brothers and sisters, Please could you pray for me? I have been feeling so hopeless in the past few weeks after having a two- week off due to the stress. The environment became so toxic and I am so tired of having long working hours. I pray that God will reveal his plan and protect me from...
Replies
Views
Lord, Please help me to rejoice even in my really toxic work environment. I pray that you will heal me and grant me more energy to my burned out body. Lord, I also pray for your wisdom so I can speak boldly and push back the unfair blame the evil others are doing. I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen
Replies
Views
Pray that I don’t have nausea and have some energy. Pray for my anxiety. Cancer treatment really him me! It’s real!
Replies
Views
Thank you Lord Jesus for prayer for my health. I have been feeling bad especially since my first heart surgery october 2018. I am diabetic and often feel weak and tired, then if I try to sleep or nap sometimes to regain strength, I can't catch my breath because after a few minutes I have to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom