Joy ellis

Servant of All
good day prayer partners, I need your help in prayer, in believing God to provide for me, the money to pay my landlord. I am owing him $### Jamaican dollars and he keeps texting me, to say he needs money now. He has been the most caring and understanding person I have ever met in my lifetime and I feel so bad knowing I can't pay him his money. I don't want to seem as if I don't care and he ends up giving me notice and then I have no where to live. Please pray and believe God with me in this, I ask in Jesus name amen.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
good day prayer partners, I need your help in prayer, in believing God to provide for me, the money to pay my landlord. I am owing him $### Jamaican dollars and he keeps texting me, to say he needs money now. He has been the most caring and understanding person I have ever met in my lifetime and I feel so bad knowing I can't pay him his money. I don't want to seem as if I don't care and he ends up giving me notice and then I have no where to live. Please pray and believe God with me in this, I ask in Jesus name amen.
Lord look at the care and respect ### has to do well and pay this debt? Bless ### indeed Lord to have enough!!! You are the Lord without limits please help Your child now do the right thing and also keep a roof over their head.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need money so bad. The Social Security Administration isn't worth the people because it is horrible. They are dirty.
Replies
6
Views
252
Hello, my name is ###. My car broke down and I urgently need to somehow, someway get $### to fix my car so I can be able to get to work. I can't save up $### right now so I dont know what to do. Feeling helpless n hopeless, but I know God can work miracles.! Please pray for me, my name is ###...
Replies
10
Views
145
I don't know where to turn. There seems like no other way. I know I could ask my father, but I am so ashamed and it would destroy how I feel about myself. I'm trying to get student loans to go back to school but I don't know if they will fall through. I can ask for a cosigner, but I don't think...
Replies
10
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,442
Messages
16,799,940
Members
649,965
Latest member
Brealxath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom