Need Mental Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjames23

Humble Servant
Asking prayers that God will heal my mind from mental torment, paranoia, fear, nervousness, and ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus, sweet Jesus, what a wonder you are, you are brighter than the morning star. We come to you dear Lord unworthy but you are worthy and we thank you that you first loved us and purchased our salvation, healing on Calvary's cross. Thank you for this forum that we can openly pray for others. Lord, you know all situations and by your stripes we are healed. Help our unbelief, father, that we can strongly believe that sickness, mental illness, and fear has nothing over us, Lord. Dear father, you said ask and it shall be given, I humbly ask Lord that you heal, you deliver, and save in Jesus' name Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me for physical and mental healing, so that every disgusting symptom and maybe undiagnosed sickness vanishes and never comes back. I am also under heavy spiritual ware, I face setbacks and blockades in my life and it also feels like everybody around me lives a way more better and...
Replies
11
Views
227
Please pray for the LORD to heal me of my mental torment my brain is on fire I haven’t had peace since June of 2025 I am desperate I feel that I am going insane my ### and kids are suffering
Replies
7
Views
151
Been fighting depression for years and want full recovery and deliverance.
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom