Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need many many prayers. Whenever I apply for jobs I always get rejected. Pls Father in Heaven I need your intervention in my life. In JESUS name. AMEN.
Replies
6
Views
150
I am in need of many powerful prayers. My family and I received a notice to turn in the keys and vacate the premises we have been living in since 2009. The rental company claims that the rent has increased back in 2017 but there was never any notification as far as I know. So they are saying...
Replies
9
Views
66
  • Locked
please prayer warriors please i need many many prayers that i should get pregnant i should have 1 baby at least in my family.. i should not be ashamed in front of others.lord please save me.. only you can do wonders you brought my husband at a right time please lord make me pregnant.. nothing is...
Replies
3
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,085
Messages
16,795,763
Members
649,633
Latest member
Malmoruoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom