yvonnewilma
Prayer Warrior
Father God, thank you for carrying my family through today. I know I was quite teary as well as my lovely husband, but I know you were there for us. Thank you for showing yourself to me especially today, thank you for reminding me why I have such a passion for helping people. I felt so blessed to be hugged by one of my clients' spouses that I was able to assist with benefits so now their spouse can get on the kidney transplant list. As well as, my other clients' sister that I was able to get benefits for so she can receive treatment for her stage 4 cancer...she always makes me smile, her nickname for me is "bling-bling" because I love jewelry. It was so encouraging. Father God, you have also blessed my beautiful husband with the same talents of serving you and helping people. Dear Lord, I can only hope and pray that it is still your will that he too continues to be able to work in the human services field. Father God, things are so dark right now please guide our attorney to find the right words and take the right steps towards vindicating my husband and bringing him an acquittal. Please dear Lord continue to walk this path with us, help show us the light, and protect our family. In Jesus name I pray, Amen
