need leaves removed

May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please have mercy on my friend ###!!! Lord please she is feeling pretty bad. She is not able to speak on the phone or write. Couple years ago she had surgery - breast cancer - breasts removed. She had chemotherapy and after couple of years of therapy they suspected that the cancer spread...
Replies
9
Views
56
Helena, breast cancer, breasts removed, doctors suspect that the cancer has spread to tge bones but she has rejected medicines because the new ones have even worse symptoms and the old medicines were horrible. She wants to fight good fight of faith and be healed through FAITH because she is...
Replies
10
Views
186
For all blockages to be removed and for the doors of employment to open for me
Replies
8
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom