Need Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nativeson

Prayer Warrior
Jesus, I need your help with finances for my household, need propane real bad, winterstorm headed our way and monthly bills are due ###. You are the great provider. And I love you! Please forgive me of my sins, and watch over my children and grandchildren, whom I got to keep the house warm for. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
FATHER; NOT OUR WILL BUT THY WILL BE DONE IN THIS MATTER !! IN JESUS NAME.....
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly request your fervent prayers on my behalf. I am currently in search of employment and urgently need a job. Please pray that I secure a well-paying position that accommodates my schedule. I make this request in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
157
Dear God, I lift up my work situation to You today. I pray that ### sees my value, my dedication, and my work ethic. Please guide her heart and mind to call me back to work as soon as possible, recognizing my potential and rewarding me fairly with the pay I deserve. May she and the board...
Replies
6
Views
170
Dear lord 🙏 Jesus Christ I want a job at ### I Wana go Monday
Replies
10
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,804,001
Members
650,340
Latest member
Ashairard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom