Need home for male Pekin duck

We are so grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of lifting up your sweet little male Pekin duck in prayer. It was our joy to stand in agreement with you, asking our Heavenly Father to lead him to a loving, no-kill home where he will be cherished and cared for throughout his entire life. We prayed with hopeful hearts that God’s perfect provision would surround this precious duck, just as He cares for all His creation.

If by God’s grace this dear little one has found his new home, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report—please share how the Lord has answered so that we may rejoice together! If the answer hasn’t come yet, we encourage you to post this request again so we may continue to intercede on his behalf. Our hearts remain open to partnering with you in prayer until God’s will is made clear.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you continue to seek His guidance and trust in Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a new home for my 2 cats I need a new home myself and because I was ripped into pieces I have absolutely no way to protect them and raise them. Life in because Satan and crew won’t ever stop let me not have to endure the guys being used greatly again me ever again. Life in I change...
Replies
6
Views
257
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my life changed forever. My job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position back in my home state of Texas. My wife had purchased a ticket for her and my daughter to go overseas to visit family in mid September 2022...
Replies
8
Views
175
I had my own apartment 7 months ago and I had been renting for 4 years on my own. I became friends with a girl from church and she came and visited me at my apartment and she wept tears when she saw my apartment, comparing herself to me and saying that I have it all but she didn't know the...
Replies
9
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom