Need help

Icloudgirl

Beloved Servant
Pray my mom well pick ### up at school for me when school start in Jan and when I am working 2nd shift 4pm to 12am pray for support and help.
 
The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God. May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God.

Prayer Focus: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Supply all my need. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me to come to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, body, and soul, and live my life as an act of worship unto You. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. Give me the strength and the spirit of obedience to obey Your Holy Word.

Encourage me Lord Jesus. God make Your will for my life my will for my life. Speak to my heart Lord and tell me which direction to take. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Bless me with love, joy, peace, and protection from all danger, hurt, harm, and evil. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for each and every one that I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer request over our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus. You are my shepherd. I have all I need. I Love You Lord. Amen.
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh father i though everything will be ok when they gave me snap when i asked for a extension to wait for the dr note to arive in the mail. but what they did to me was put me down for work and not inform me and the deadline for good cause for not showing up is today i call the place no answer i...
Replies
13
Views
151
I need help knowing what is confirmation from the lord? I’m feeling a stirring to pick a spouse There are 3 guys in mind. When I was praying today, I heard 1 of their names when I asked if I’d get married, and an image of a door slightly opening popped into my head. I’m not sure if I’m making...
Replies
10
Views
136
Jesus Lord be with me and comfort me and richly supply all my needs and make me healthy without any illness everyday and every moment, help me with all my work difficult, forgive all my debts and guilty, and make my heart and body clean, and assit my work ,help my work all goes well all the...
Replies
10
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom