Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluemedic

Disciple of Prayer
I hardly ever ask God for anything. But I need His help so bad right now. I recently adopted my cousin ###. His mother died and no one else would take him. It was put on my shoulders. I am ### years old. Up until recently, I lived with my dad... now I'm living with my cousin in a rented house. The bills are lining up and I can't take much more. I work as an EMT in a nearby ambulance service. I need prayers... "please Jesus help me. Get me through this Lord." I have my boyfriend helping me with money. And we are both taking care of the child with part-time jobs. I want, I need a better job. Please pray that I can figure out everything I need to do to support my new family!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
I have prayed for this. In Jesus' name, Amen.

God bless you for taking in your ###! It is possible that you are now eligible for some assistance of some type. Check with your local county or state to find out. I pray your needs will be met and that you will not be stressed and that you will have support that you need. In Jesus' name, A,men.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Lord be with me and comfort me and richly supply all my needs and make me healthy without any illness everyday and every moment, help me with all my work difficult, forgive all my debts and guilty, and make my heart and body clean, and assit my work ,help my work all goes well all the...
Replies
9
Views
97
Jesus Lord be with me and comfort me and richly supply all my needs and make me healthy without any illness everyday and every moment, help me with all my work difficult, forgive all my debts and guilty, and make my heart and body clean, and assit my work ,help my work all goes well all the...
Replies
10
Views
101
Jesus Lord be with me and comfort me and richly supply all my needs and make me healthy without any illness everyday and every moment, help me with all my work difficult, forgive all my debts and guilty, and make my heart and body clean, and assit my work ,help my work all goes well all the...
Replies
12
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,724
Messages
16,802,751
Members
650,222
Latest member
Gwiytel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom