Need Help With ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
God, I thank You that You have heard my prayers. God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think. What is impossible with man is possible with God. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. Lord Jesus, I ask that You would assist me with every course I have in university. I pray that You would make me supernaturally understand everything that I may glorify Father for his miraculous works. I believe it, and I receive it. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Jesus name I ask for fairness at the upcoming hearing to appeal the denial of rental arrears assistance That agency closed the appeal case before the official deadline. I recently discovered that for the past four years I was being charged rent increases which the landlord was not...
Replies
10
Views
165
Jesus Lord be with me and comfort me and richly supply all my needs and make me healthy without any illness everyday and every moment, help me with all my work difficult, forgive all my debts, and make my heart and body clean, in Jesus’s name, amen.
Replies
10
Views
196
Jesus Lord be with me and comfort me and richly supply all my needs and make me healthy without any illness everyday and every moment, help me with all my work difficult, forgive all my debts, and make my heart and body clean, in Jesus’s name, amen.
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom