Need Help Understanding God's Plan.

  • Thread starter Thread starter greg
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greg

Guest
I was layed off of work a year ago and have been having no luck finding a new job. My marriage has been strained due to the depression I have fallen into. I have worked hard all my life and am thankful for all the things God has blessed me with. 3 wonderful daughters and good health. I understand that God has a path He is guiding me towards. I just can't help falling back into the thoughts of how good things were going a few years ago and it makes me sick and sad when I think what is going to happen if I don't find a job soon. thank you ###.
 
DEAR JESUS, PLEASE BLESS THIS FAMILY WITH OPEN DOORS TO A WONDERFUL JOB QUICKLY; HE WANT'S TO PROVIDE FOR HIS FAMILY AND YOUR WORD SAYS HE SHOULD SO I KNOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL READY TO OPEN FOR HIM. PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
 
Dear Lord, Please bless ### with a job so he can provide for his family. Also please bless him with peace and happiness and rid him of his terrible depression. In Jesus' name I ask these things of You.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've prayed numerous times about a subject that I'm still waiting for an answer on. But from time to time I tell the Lord what it is i need and my prayer stops. It stops when I remember Matthew 7:7-8. I stop mid prayer as I remember to keep seeking and keep knocking. I pray for understanding.
Replies
8
Views
296
Dear Lord, please help me to know your path for me and that I may make the right decision that will help my family and bring stability to our life. I have been without a job for nearly three months. My husband is unable to hold a full time job and is slowly going blind. He recently lost his...
Replies
4
Views
202
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Job 31:14: what will I do when God confronts me? What will I answer when called to account? Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:14, Job expresses a profound awareness of his accountability before God. He recognizes that one day he...
Replies
6
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom