Need Help Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry1975

Prayer Warrior
My brother ### is really depressed and got in an argument with my dad. My dad got mad and got out a gun and said he was going to kill my brother. Please pray for my family.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my mother, she's ### and has been suffering from some medical conditions like ### and whatnot for the last 4 to 5 years, and in a critical need for a ###. And not only that, but she's been hacked by a friend 2 years back, and since that time, she thinks that my dad and I are also...
Replies
12
Views
347
Father I went to the er thank you for the 1 month supply of thyroid pills but they didn't check if I was fine didn't run one test I ran out of energy when I got there and had to be brought in on a wheelchair oh father to get to my sister house I need to walk ,8 almost a mile father I don't think...
Replies
9
Views
138
Jesus please help. Important documents for my application for assistance are being ignored, and, despite calling, emailing and asking if they have been received, and asking someone to review them, no one has after several weeks, and now I have received another nasty email, saying that I am not...
Replies
13
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,467
Messages
16,800,142
Members
649,992
Latest member
Flyire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom