Need help for financial breakthrough the lockdown ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Struggling with thoughts of failure and self-condemnation. I am ### years sober and have forgiven my parents and many others, but the pain and fear are still here. I have been diagnosed with autism a few years ago, which explains why I have never been able to hold a full-time job longer than ###...
Replies
10
Views
144
I am struggling a lot and I need helpers in my life and financial provision with favor. Please pray for me.
Replies
8
Views
332
Please pray for me, I'm really struggling with financial problem. My health is already affected by my problems. Please pray for me
Replies
9
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,912
Messages
16,804,571
Members
650,383
Latest member
Toraymorarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom