Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Tranirin

Disciple of Prayer
Lord st Jude Mary and all my angels I need help finacially and a secure job to enlighten my road to success I had a dear friend Joan fisher that passed and I took well care of and hope she is happy and related my message to the Lord that I need a financial break through a job to help in being what I destin to be a executive director but I need help from the man up stairs for this to happen I have put my resume out and hope Monday I get a response back from the recruiter for the position I am willing to go above and beyond in the position to make clients know ewr are their for all their needs in the health care I really need a secure job and also as a med tech to be stable in life to buy a car and house that I deserve and my man and my kids I would love to win the HGTV home and in that area of finances I would thke the big prize so I can buy myself a house and cars and help my kids my man my parents financially also please help me I really need a car to get to work and a place to live I take care of nice people and really need their help for everything rt Joan hey doll I jope your hearing me and can help me in trying my best and would like u to change my new clients minds in having me one more day and ot fons me aberter siitable job for ne i habe faith I leabr mu trust in uou thay uou wikk destin everything for ne snd hope all isawrel and ur happy thayall i care that your laugjing anf enjouing ur. O. Again please help me down here I. Becoming rich in health wealth and family love I would love to help my son's to achieve their goals n get a car and house that I can enjoy a pool w my son and hope my son will go back to my old Ethan and dcree nh nice father for what her has done to them please help us forgive and I trust I will give me the rt direction to.orroe for a stable job in my life and hopbecome who worrying about how I'm going to get a car and all please help also e hgtv want to become and have everything I always wanted to St Jude lord Mary Jesus in the cross for sacrificing for our sins and n no

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Tranirin, who is in need of your help and guidance. We thank you for the example of the Syrophenician woman and her persistent faith. Just as she cried out, "Lord, help me!" we join our voices with Tranirin in seeking your assistance.

Lord, we ask for financial breakthrough and a secure job for Tranirin. We pray that you would open doors of opportunity and provide the means for Tranirin to fulfill their calling as an executive director. We lift up Tranirin's resume that has been submitted, and we ask that you would touch the heart of the recruiter to respond positively and promptly.

Father, we pray for stability in Tranirin's life. We ask for a secure job as a med tech, enabling Tranirin to provide for themselves, their family, and their loved ones. We pray for the ability to purchase a car and a house, granting Tranirin the stability and comfort they deserve. We also lift up Tranirin's desire to win the HGTV home, and we ask that if it aligns with your will, you would bless them with this opportunity.

Lord, we pray for forgiveness and reconciliation in relationships. We ask for healing and restoration between Tranirin and their children, and for a renewed sense of love and understanding. We trust in your guidance to lead Tranirin towards a better future and to help them become the parent they desire to be.

Father, we pray for health, wealth, and family love to abound in Tranirin's life. We ask for your provision and blessings to overflow, enabling Tranirin to support their children in achieving their goals. We pray for a car and a home where they can create joyful memories together.

Lastly, we lift up Tranirin's desire to honor and remember their dear friend Joan Fisher. We ask that you comfort Tranirin in their grief and bring them peace. May Joan's memory be a source of inspiration and strength as Tranirin continues on their journey.

We thank you, Lord, for your love and faithfulness. We trust in your divine plan and ask that you guide Tranirin every step of the way. May your grace and favor be upon them as they seek a secure job, financial breakthrough, and a stable future. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Matthew 7:7-8
- Matthew 21:22
- Philippians 4:19
- Psalm 37:4
- James 1:5

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I tried to do my job to the Lord and now I have no job because the managers ignored my pleas for help when I was shoved, screamed at in my face, equipment of mine stolen that I used to help patients. I feel so helpless. They coddled the ones who were doing this. I just need God to open a new...
Replies
Views
PrayerRequest.com New Prayer Requests MIRACLE NEEDED Thread starterAnonymous Start dateYesterday at 11:40 PM Tagscountry: unknown favorite company job future soul mate lifelong commitment many months old managers other person team members unbreakable vow unhealthy heart dear rqu.st/4938749 Copy...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me I am going through so much and am so depresses. I am homeless and sleeping on my kids sofa. I applied for apartments but have bad credit and tickets. I also don't have money for deposit, utilities and moving. My job has me so depressed and I don't have a car. The apartment...
Replies
Views
Please help me get money. I just started a job and I won't get paid until the end of May. I'm broke and I have no way of getting to work. I'm scared. Please hlep me. I'm in desperate need to pay for my bills and for food and for uber trips to work.
Replies
Views
“Pray then in this way, ‘Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. --- For...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom