A
angel*
Guest
Yesterday I felt the urge to try and talk to my spouse about issues in our marriage. I wanted him to be honest for once and be accountable...it weighed on my heart! So I tried with not such great results...he avoided every question to do with him by trying to turn the tables on my faults...which I went through them again with him and still asked him to be honest! But he stopped testing...I told him this morning I was canceling the divorce because I did not want it and he should have been the one to file not me...I filed for more of financial and custody reasons...he didn't say anything much back to that...he didn't agree or disagree! I just pray the Lord still work on his heart to soften it, convict his heart of his wrongs, for him to stop his adultery...I pray that the Lord works in my heart to change me and help me to stay strong and not get discouraged...to let me know I'm making the right decision...I am new to this and the enemy is really attacking me...I doubt a lot what I'm supposed to do and I get discouraged...
