need healing

ChrisPrkKy

Servant of All
Two weeks ago I went to the Dr. to get my ear checked. I have been having ear pain and my balance is off and sometimes I wake up and I have to walk along the wall holding the wall to keep from falling. Dr. Told me he didn't see anything wrong. It's been two weeks and it's getting worse it's affecting my job and my workout routine. Please pray God heals my ear and my balance and it's in Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things (1 Corinthians 13:7).

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanks giving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard you hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7).
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
"In the name of Jesus I command all mountains of ear issues, balance problems, bad health, brain problems, overall disorder, pain, and fear targeted against this person to be removed immediately and permanently! I cast these evil spirits to the bottom of the deepest sea and I lock the door behind it with the spiritual keys I have to bind and loose (Matthew 16:17-19). I cast all other dark spirits and hideous fallen angels of stress and evilness trying to kill, steal from, and destroy her as well (John 10:10). All of these troubles may never come back. I believe all these healings shall come to pass at an amazingly quickened pace and that this person is covered in your blood of protection and healing- forever filled with mighty warrior angels of heaven. I shall have whatsoever I ask and say for these healings for this is your promise ohh God... and I do not doubt in my heart this is an answered prayer request. I desire BIG miracle healings for her this split second on Christmas day as I type this. I believe and therefore I receive as I speak this out (2 Cor: 4:13, Mark 11:23-26, Matthew 21:22). I also speak miraculous LIFE for great health, prosperity, wisdom, love, new friends, identity in Christ, protection, dreams, visions, signs, wonders and peace to her spirit, soul and body right NOW and forever (Romans 4:17) ... I also forgive everyone that has sinned against me and I forgive myself for all of my trespasses against others....I ask that she also forgives in the same way and for God to forgive us for all our trespasses (sins) ...... God please bless this decree of mine with extraordinary length of favor and with sudden mercy and grace for this courageous person who asks, seeks, and knocks for your help on the internet (Ephesians 3:20, Matthew 7:7) .... God please fight for this request 24/7 indefinitely for the person asking and go before them with your power and might (Exodus 14:14, Det: 31-8)...... and Lord I have seen, by laying of my hands, 100+ miracles and healings this year alone in 2015- I expect this typed command to have the same great results (John 14:12) ... All glory to you God!! ... your yielded vessel, ### of ### ### .... Shalom, Hallelujah and Amen...... be healed in all ways..."
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I dont know why everytime i wake up i find blood in my saliva. need healing, God heal all my disease and make me whole. Bless my body soul and spirit. also i have some head-ache. need healing.
Replies
12
Views
159
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for those who need healing in their mind cause of past hurts and pain, that You will bring comfort and deliverance to their thought processes Any way the enemy has caused a disturbance in their thinking I pray Lord You remove the enemy's power over their mind...
Replies
10
Views
194
I have a lot of pain internally and need healing. Please also pray God’s Grace and Mercy on my
Replies
9
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,104
Messages
16,818,965
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom