Need Healing Of Hernia

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
I do have a very small hernia. I ask that You will pray that God will heal me of the hernia.

Let's Pray...God I ask in Jesus' name, "God heal my Siste in Christ of anything and everything in her life that is not of you. Heal her body totally Lord Jesus and use her for the glory of God. Use her testimony to encourage others that God is, still is, and always will be a Healer of His Children. God still heals. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

I have a very small hernia. Pray that God will heal me of the hernia.

Let's Pray...God I ask in Jesus' name, "Heal my Sister in Christ body. Heal her body completely and use her for the glory of God. Use her testimony to encourage others that God is, still is, and always will be a Healer of His Children. God still heals. And God encourage my sister when she needs encouragement.In Jesus' name I pray. Amen, so be it, and it is so

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom