need healing in my back slip vertabriaon right side ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

water55

Disciple of Prayer
need healing in my back slip vertabriaon right side need a miracle healing in my body my wife needs healing in her body to
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what is going on in the right side of my body from my right neck to the right side of my body to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. It did itself.
Replies
10
Views
181
I don’t know what is going on with the right side of the teeth and gums. Heal the right side of the teeth and gums to be free of problems, pain, or anything.
Replies
13
Views
366
I don't know where the pain comes from right side of my ### and the back of my head.
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,667
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom