need healing. I have been petrified from the attacks ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
need healing. I have been petrified from the attacks of the enemy. He has been doing much damage in these last days. Please pray for hedge of protection around me.
 
Thank You, Lord, for making it clear You want us to come to You with all our concerns and our worries, I pray that ### receives Your grace to cast all their cares on You. I pray that they will hear from You and speak what You have placed in their heart to fight back against what the devil has been doing to disrupt their life and cause them to lose focus of You. I pray that they will enter Your Presence until they can see how small their problems are in comparison to how big You are. May they hear the right sermons and meet the right people who will minister to them and pray with/for them. In Jesus name. Answer their hearts desire today.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I have been working since 5am today. My work day doesn't start until 8am. All I get is attacks and cruel treatment from ###. Having to work with such a cruel person makes me depressed. She is so mean and only treats me in this manner. I truly pray to not work with her anymore. I...
Replies
6
Views
252
Thank you Jesus for answering our prayer last night and granting my son a peaceful night and a peaceful day yesterday. He did well with his meals last night and ended up having a peaceful restful night. Thank you everyone who are faithfully praying for my son. He has been improving beautifully...
Replies
10
Views
206
Thank you Jesus for answering our prayer last night and granting my son a peaceful night and a peaceful day yesterday. He did well with his meals last night and ended up having a peaceful restful night. Thank you everyone who are faithfully praying for my son. He has been improving beautifully...
Replies
11
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,553
Messages
16,800,776
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom