Need God's Guidance

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am scheduled to have a colonoscopy in about 10 days. I am ### years old, and I understand that these procedures can carry greater risks for older adults. At the same time, I have some concerning bowel symptoms along with a positive family history, so my physician believes it is important for...
Replies
8
Views
153
Dear brothers and sisters, Please pray for my ministry work in ###. We are reaching students and young people with the message of Jesus Christ. I humbly request your prayers for strength, provision, and guidance as we continue this mission. Thank you for your love and support. God...
Replies
6
Views
283
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during this difficult time in my life. Please pray that God will forgive me for all my sins and shortcomings. I ask for His mercy and grace, especially for the times I have neglected prayer and failed to seek Him as I should. I...
Replies
9
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom