Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am scheduled to have a colonoscopy in about 10 days. I am ### years old, and I understand that these procedures can carry greater risks for older adults. At the same time, I have some concerning bowel symptoms along with a positive family history, so my physician believes it is important for...
Replies
8
Views
154
Dear brothers and sisters, Please pray for my ministry work in ###. We are reaching students and young people with the message of Jesus Christ. I humbly request your prayers for strength, provision, and guidance as we continue this mission. Thank you for your love and support. God...
Replies
6
Views
285
I am having a procedure for my esophagus and praying that the Lord will be right by my side. And praying for the best outcome, placing it in God's hands.
Replies
7
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,089
Messages
16,795,814
Members
649,636
Latest member
Ashamoralmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom