Need God In My Life Very Badly Right Now.

  • Thread starter Thread starter hopeless
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hopeless

Guest
Lord God, I beg You for help. My husband and I cannot afford to pay our rent and we are so deep into debt. Please help us and perform a miracle with our finances so that we can no longer worry about this and at least get by. Please Poh, we need You so much in our life right now. I feel like we made the wrong decision by moving. Please take over our finances and help us in our troubling time. We have a young daughter to feed and shelter. Please, God, we really need Your help. I don't know what to do anymore. Please help my husband do well at work and help him with this big account. Please let him close it (if it is in Your will) so that this can change our life and turn around our financial difficulty. If this is not in Your will, just please Lord God, help us to just get by so we can make our payments. Thank You God for everything You have provided me and my family. Please help us in our tough time. We really need You in our lives especially now. Please don't let us fail and fall. Please guide us, be with us, and please fix our problem with our money problems. We love You God and thank You for listening.
 
Father God I pray for a financial blessing and rent to be paid. I pray for the husband to do well at work and all things according to your glory. I have faith and I am believing that shelter, food and financial needs will be met. In Jesus name. Amen
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request and bless you with the desires of your heart. God is so in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. Fear Not.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home, the homes of all my Christian family members, Christian friends (but especially my home Lord Jesus), and the writer of this prayer, take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Fix what is wrong in our lives and in our homes. Deliver us from all fears and anxieties. Deliver us from evil. If there is anything in our lives that is not of You God, Deliver us from it. God let the favor of God be upon us. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power be with us and rest upon our lives. Let love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control rest in us and upon us. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in all our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Bless us. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Bless us with new jobs, better jobs, promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach us all how to love, honor, and respect You with our life, spirit, soul, and body. And God all my family and friends that are not saved, I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us

PS: If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayer for health badly right now, In Jesus name! God knows what is needed. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
264
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
270
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 85:4 – “Restore us again, God our Savior, and put away your displeasure toward us.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 85:4, the psalmist is crying out to God for restoration. The request to “restore us again” shows that...
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,969
Messages
16,794,075
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom