Need For Finance

Status
Not open for further replies.

keitgra

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord we need finances to buy a plot of land and build a house in it, close to your Adoration church the ###. We need to be in your neighbourhood. Help us Lord. In Jesus name Amen
 
Give and it will be given to you.

Ephesian 6:8 God rewards everyone according to their work.

Solve a problem for someone around you & God will solve a problem for you.
 
Father God I ask that You would bless these people with the money needed to buy a plot of land and build a house on it. This I ask in the most Holy name of JESUS. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I come before you this time asking for financial breakthrough and marriage need of has band the desire of my heart. Have been mocked, laughter the way I don't have husband but you said you will give me my destiny helper God give me. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
199
Please pray for me. I am struggling with financial issues. I need a permanent finance support.
Replies
12
Views
172
Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough to help the poor,to finance my ministry and family.thank so much.
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,752
Messages
16,791,952
Members
649,355
Latest member
Whoyrierside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom