need for ### and ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Happy Fourth of July, everyone. I'm facing a hard dilemma here. I was raised in a Satanic cult, and I know that my mother made an occult vow binding me to my brother. I wasn't always a great, Bible-believing Christian. I was once homosexual and a lukewarm Christian. Since then, I have fully...
Replies
10
Views
146
I just got out of the hospital for the ### time this year. I fear the antibiotics are starting to fail. The debts are out of control.... My faith is severely strained... I am again filled with terror... Terror of leaving family behind with a huge financial mess to clean up. Terror of a slow...
Replies
13
Views
224
Good day Men/Women of God, please pray for me to get a job, I am have 2+- creditors clerk experience, I have been sending out my CV's and applying online, I have walked and handed out my CV and still no job, it's not nice being the eldest son living in your mum's house and having a baby on the...
Replies
9
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom