Need Financial Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter webcat
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

webcat

Guest
I need prayers for myself ### & My wife ### that ### can overcome the obstacle and get the loan approved that we have applied for by Fri ###/###/### or sooner.
 
Dear God, help this family in the name of Lord Jesus.

Please pray for me as well. I need prayers for my financial situations. the problems just come and rise and cause harm. I am so tired, and disappointed, because there seems no help around. Please ask the allmighty God to help me! I am in so deep troubles.
 
Dear Lord,

We thank You for hearing our prayer. Jesus, we’re reminded of Your watchful eye as we go about our daily routine. As the fishermen needed a catch of fish You met their need, over and above what they could have anticipated. Help us to listen to Your wise instruction, walk faithfully in Your righteous paths, and trust You to meet everyone of our needs: physically, spiritually, socially, and financially. We thank You in advance for interceding to the Father on our behalf and supplying all our needs. In Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Jesus I pray for this family to get their loan approved and everything will be all right for them. Jesus we give You all the praise and glory for always answering our needs. Amen amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need financial provision am going through lack and need may the Lord bless me with blessing and favor
Replies
12
Views
234
I am going through a lot of struggles and I need financial provision and the Lord's favor in my life. May the Lord bless me, guide, direct me, and protect me in His will in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
255
I need financial prayers . My state taxes have not come In . Please pray they are deposited soon . Last year I got them on time. Pray hard they deposit so I can pay some bill and I am worried about paying and just not fully given it to God . Please pray with me and for my health but more so...
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom