Need Divine Protection, Intervention, And Above Uncommon Favor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

msudbeck

Humble Servant of All
Thank You Lord For Everything!!

I interviewed with ### last week. I REALLY need to be working Full-Time with Benefits In ###, ### ASAP!!

My part time work (cleaning, organizing, and babysitting) has been really slow!! Please bring me work today and everyday this week!!!

IT IS URGENT THAT $### IS DEPOSITED TODAY!!! I am $### short on My Rent that will be hitting my Checking Account!!! My car insurance $### is due today before Midnight (If not paid policy will cancel). Directv $### is due tomorrow before midnight!! I have numerous Past And Present Due Bills that must be

Paid ASAP!!!

Please give me Above Uncommon Favor with Everyone and Everything and Keep Me In the Good Grace with everyone!!!

I BELIEVE that work and the needed funds are coming today!!!
 
Father, I thank You for being the God of every blessing, the fount of every joy, and the source of everything good. I know it is in Your heart to bless the lives of Your children, and as Your child, I desire Your blessing upon my life. Thank You that Your blessings enrich my life, leave me without sorrow, bring me the treasures of Your grace, and express all the kindness of Your favor. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
I wasn't able to make it to the bank today to deposit the $### that I am short on my rent. Dear Lord Please Give Me Above Uncommon Favor tonight and tomorrow and for days to come with Everyone and Everything. Please spare me any return fee!!! Please provide the Desperately Needed $### to...
Replies
8
Views
194
  • Locked
Thank You Lord For Everything!! Praise You and Thank You Lord For Providing My Car Insurance Money!!!! I interviewed with ### last week. I REALLY need to be working Full-Time with Benefits In ###, ### ASAP!! My part time work (cleaning, organizing, and babysitting) has been really slow...
Replies
5
Views
154
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I AM ASKING FOR UNCOMMON FAVOR IN ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE!!! I have been looking for work since Dec. 2011. DEAR LORD I HATE THE FACT THAT I'M NOT WORKING AT ALL AND I AM STILL LOOKING FOR FULL TIME WORK WITH BENEFITS IN ###, ### AND NOT HAVING ANY MONEY COMING IN UNLESS I BORROW FROM...
Replies
5
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,993
Messages
16,805,713
Members
650,451
Latest member
Priirlain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom