Need Divine Intervention Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

msudbeck

Humble Servant of All
Thank You Lord For Everything!! Praise You and Thank You Lord For Providing My Car Insurance Money!!!!

I interviewed with ### last week. I REALLY need to be working Full-Time with Benefits In ###, ### ASAP!!

My part time work (cleaning, organizing, and babysitting) has been really slow!! Please bring me work today and everyday this week!!!


IT IS URGENT THAT ### IS DEPOSITED TODAY!!! I am ### short on My Rent that will be hitting my Checking Account!!! ### is due tomorrow before midnight!! I have numerous Past And Present Due Bills that must be Paid ASAP!!!

Please give me Above Uncommon Favor with Everyone and Everything and Keep Me In the Good Grace with everyone!!!

I BELIEVE that work and the needed funds are coming today!!!

 
♡Pray With Us: God in Jesus' name, I ask as I touch and agree in the Holy Spirit with all those who are praying with me and over my prayer request, God please hear and answer my prayer according to Your perfect will and timing. God You know what is best and Your timing is always perfect. God teach me how to wait in faith on You and continue to praise and Thank You for the answer. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Thank You for loving and saving me. Thank You that all things (good or bad) will work together for the good of those who love You, those who are the called according to Your purpose (Romans 8:28). God I do love YOU! Thank You! Let Go and Let God!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly help me pray to God for the following: 1. My health I have diagnosed to be diabetic 2. My car needs ### to get some major repairs done and I don't have that kind of money 3. I need a new job urgently that can offer me a much improved package 4. My daughter for deliverance from...
Replies
8
Views
152
To heal my back, sciatica and SI joints. I ask on bended knee for a miracle. I know you can make my body whole again! I cry in askance for immediate healing. Please, Jesus. Help me in my time of need! I can barely walk and I need to provide for my family. I love you and believe in you and will...
Replies
8
Views
387
It seems like my life isn’t getting any better. I need certain things to come to an end to move on. Please prayer for the miracles I need because I am too passive & hate confrontation & these things are holding me back. Ty
Replies
5
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom