Need Devine Intervention

  • Thread starter Thread starter marie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marie

Guest
I have been really down since yesterday and trying to think positive and trust the Lord on this one, but having a hard time. I rent and pay over ### a month for a small apartment with no storage whatsoever, but the location is perfect for the school district and cannot find another place. The landlord just raised the rent another ### dollars. Shy of ### a month, I need prayer for the Lord to intervene one way or the other. My husband and I are separated, not legally, but he helps pay rent. I know when he finds out things will get worse. I do like where we are living; the kids and I are close to everything. It is a lot of money and struggling as it is with my work and trying to make ends meet. I need prayers the Lord will work on the landlord's heart and change his mind and for the Lord's favor in my life for me to make more money to be able to support our life. I have ### kids and take care of an elderly mother and partially disabled sister. The cost of gas, food, utility bills are killing me, trying to make a home for us. I know what the Lord can do and just need you to agree for a favor from Him and divine intervention. Thank you and God bless.
 
Lord may you take this woman's future in your hands and guide her to what she needs to be doing. I pray Lord Jesus that if it be your will that she stay where she currently is you will provide for her, if it is not your way, then show her the doors to be opened.

Amen and Amen
 
Dear GOD

Your word say that you know what we need before we even ask so we ask for divine intervention on her finance in the ###'s life and her family. Please swiftly attend to her needs and provide her with peace of mind. In Jesus name we pray. Amen. We love you LORD and we know all things are possible for those who believe and call on you.
 
(Psalm 37:5-8) Give yourself to the Lord; trust in him, and he will help you; he will make your righteousness shine like the noonday sun. Be patient and wait for the Lord to act; Don't give in to worry or anger; it only leads to trouble.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for hearing our prayers. Lord we are human and sometimes patience is challenging. We humbly come to You and ask You to ### to be patient and wait for You to show her the way. Give her Your strength and wisdom in order that she won't give into worry or anger. Worry sometimes can be our worst enemy. When we give into worry, we are choosing not to trust You. When we ask for Your help, show us how to place it in Your hands and trust You for Your help. We know all things are possible for those who believe. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Lord help us all in finances, in all ways all people. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### and ### kids we are homeless. We are going through demonic attack. Please pray for divine intervention.
Replies
10
Views
183
Greetings saints in the name of our Lord Jesus I would like to ask for prayers to get my own place that is affordable, safe and good landlord as I’m being kicked out of the house by my own mother for actually opening a case against my brother who is addicted to drugs and very abusive towards me...
Replies
7
Views
204
Dear saints I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus I ask for prayers my ### was taken to prison after I opened a case against him due to his abusive tendencies towards his girlfriend and when I tell him to stop doing that cause he can seriously get her injured since they’re both on drugs he...
Replies
6
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom