Need Christian ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter solarlogic
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solarlogic

Guest
Dear compassionate prayer warriors: I need to find some musicians, I was recently given some drums, and got the rest myself, and now I have a double bass set, and need to find Christian musicians who want to do gigs and touring and missionary work, etc., and hopefully do it for the Lord. My e-mail is ###. My site is ###. Also I would like to get a wife, but for now if I can find some Christian musicians ASAP I would be happy, because more will develop as I go along. I go to ###, and I was kind of surprised I stayed already over half a year, and go to ###, etc. I started writing to a woman in prison due to some unusual circumstances of her finding my address, and she claims she has no husband, but the staff claims she has a husband on her visiting list, and she was set to get out in ###/###/###, for parole, but is on disciplinary for attempting to defraud me the warden said, and yet she claims in her letters that they are lying.

I need to find some preferably heavy metal type guitar players, and singers but who are Christian.
 
God will let your aims come through in JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Lord, guide and direct ###. Amen
 
Please bless their request, let your holy will be done in his life now and always, provide musicians for your honor and glory, peace for your child, truth and love and the Holy Spirit for the prison woman. In Jesus Holy Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 48:12 – "Walk about Zion, go around her, count her towers," Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 48:12 invites us to take a close look at Zion, the city of God, and to appreciate its strength and security. The psalmist...
Replies
9
Views
120
Please pray in Jesus name for the real estate agent who helped me sign the contract for the ex-apartment, as he may have known about the electrical hazards. He also discouraged me from finding out the truth about why the lights were flashing. Please pray that he repents and turns to God. He has...
Replies
9
Views
113
Please pray for christian lady who has her family medical conditions whom she cares for both husband and son.I have been unwell and she sent me a message of christian faith.Im so blessed to have people who care. In Jesus precious name we pray.Amen
Replies
6
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom