Need Car Fixed Asap

  • Thread starter Thread starter j
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

j

Guest
Daddy, please heal our car so that it works reliably and without error. Thank you that the car didn't die at several other times it could have that would have been much worse timing. I am grateful that it was while I was alone in the car during the day with the mechanic open and tow trucks available. I love you Daddy, please let our car be up and running before the end of the work day. Provide the financial means for the repair to be covered. Please let ### not be stressed by this Lord, and provide a safe way for ### to get down the hill to play with ### if possible. In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen!
 
God thank You for Your hand of protection upon these precious ones. Thank You for watching over them and guiding them. I pray for provision so that all their needs would be met according to Your riches in glory. Thank You for your peace, love, and joy placed within each of these earthen vessels that goes far beyond any human knowledge or understanding. May they continue to become like little children and grow in Your presence, trusting and relying totally on You. For You are Faithful and True!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
465
Please pray that myself and my family would be able to get an older car that we have fixed. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
239
Please pray that I will be able to get an older car that we have fixed. I am going to start looking for a mechanic to come just look at what's wrong with the car - preferably one that can travel and come to our house because the car doesn't start. Please pray I will have wisdom while looking and...
Replies
8
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom