Need at least ### for ###

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus in Matthew 25:31-46 spoke of ministering to those who are hungry, thirsty, naked, homeless, sick, and in prison. He said when we do it unto one of the least of these the brethren, we do it unto Jesus. When we do not do it unto one of the least of these the brethren, then we don't do it to...
Replies
6
Views
154
### at least I am human. I was created in the image of the Most High God. I have flesh with the breath of life breathed into me by the One true God. I have a body, soul, and spirit. I have blood, thoughts, and speech. I have been born again by the precious shed blood of the Lamb. What do you...
Replies
10
Views
129
I need to leave behind staying where I feel tolerated instead of chosen. I've been reading the room and shrinking just to fit. Real care doesn't make me question my place. I deserve to feel wanted without effort.
Replies
5
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,706
Messages
16,779,959
Members
648,246
Latest member
Thuyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom